2015년 8월 5일 수요일

How to Audition at YG Entertainment?


YG ENTERTAINMENT IS THE HOME OF ARTISTS SUCH AS JINUSEAN (1997), 1TYM (1998), AND IT'S CURRENT ROSTER INCLUDE BIGBANG (2006), 2NE1 (2009), PSY (2010), EPIK HIGH (2012), LEE HI (2012), AKDONG MUSICIAN AND WINNER. YG IS AN ABBREVIATION FOR "YANG GOON", A NICKNAME GIVEN TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR YANG HYUN-SUK. PROVED TO BE THE FRONT RUNNERS OF KPOP INTERNATIONALLY. ONE OF THE BIG 3 ENTERTAINMENT COMPANIES IN SOUTH KOREA.

Entertainment's AddressSeoul, Mapo-gu, Hapjeong-dong, 397-5 YG Entertainment
ofiicial website for auditions: http://www.yg-audition.com/


Q: What does YG look for?
Those who has potential and talent. You don't need to look beautiful, but YG prefers cute people (and an imitation of Papa YG is part of the qualification. lmao). It also considers everything as a talent: rapping, singing and dancing, if you don't have the 3 try acting, there are a bunch of YG Actresses and Idols who became actors also.
Q: Categories they are looking for?
Vocal and Dance
Q: Does YG accept Trainees other nationalities/ from another country?
Mostly they accept Asians and Koreans only, but they are saying they are accepting any nationalities on auditions.
Q: Are there any age limits?
On Global Auditions, Anyone under 19 (1995-below) and Korean Auditions, 12-21 years old (2003-1994).
Q: Do they accept online auditions?
Yes, they accept application of singers through email. They don't have any walk-in auditions.
Q: What do i need to prepare on online auditions?
Video clips of you singing 2 songs: one in KOREAN and one in ENGLISH. you can also include other talents such as rap, dancing, beatbox, etc. which is optional since they'll focus in your singing ability). Length of verse is 1-1:30 minutes.
Q: How do i send them my videos?
Send them on their email at ygaudition@ygmail.com and on the title put [YG AUDITION] NAME (CITY, AGE) 
Q: How will know if i have passed the online auditions?
You will be notified individually via cellphone or e-mail. Result evaluation email/confirmation is also sent after you've sent your email/online audition.  If you've passed the first (online) audition, you'll have a closed audition at YG training center in Seoul.
Q: Does YG Audition Representatives can speak English when i do the closed audition?
Yes. They can.
Q: Do i have to show any abilities on singing and dance on auditions?
It's not required to prepare other specialties, You can just do what you can do best.
Q: I'm planning to go to Seoul, are there any walk-in auditions?
There are no walk-in auditions at any day; but there are monthly and annual auditions which you can check on yg's audition website for their schedules. You have to submit an application via email before doing the auditions.

more questions about YG? comment below. Other questions can be found on YG Audition's Website.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CREDITS
yg entertainment on wikipedia, yg-audition.com, yg entertainment for the logo and group photo.

댓글 43개:

  1. Is preparing a dance only for the application or do you MUST have a dance for the closed audition?

    답글삭제
  2. Hello i have a question if I already pass in online audition, i will use my own money to go to seoul?

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Did you pass, please tell me how to give audition

      삭제
    2. No they will pay for your flight

      삭제
    3. Hello sir,mam...
      I'm Jyoti from india.i'm 17 year old.i have just one dream dream to become a kpop idol.i can do my best and I'm really hard worker.i'm good in acting,dancing and singing...just looking for good chance to shine.looking forward to work with YG.thank you.

      삭제
  3. Can you audition by email if you're from another country?

    답글삭제
  4. I'm 18 year old so how i prepare for auditions for YG entertainment?

    답글삭제
  5. Does YG AUDITION only person?
    Not online Auditions!

    답글삭제
  6. If we passed the audition then about next...? How can we go to seoul...? Will they take us to Korea... ?

    답글삭제
  7. India people also take on this part of it

    답글삭제
  8. 안녕하세요 사라와 YG 엔터테인먼트의 오디션을 좋아합니다.

    답글삭제
  9. Aathmaja
    Age 13 indian girl I will speak little bit of korean

    답글삭제
  10. Aathmaja
    Age 13 I will speak little bit of korean and I am studing korean
    I am an Indian girl my goal is to become an idol

    답글삭제
  11. Hai my daughter want to audition in yg and she is 19 years old and she can dance a little rap and sing but she can't speak Korean fluently

    답글삭제
  12. Name. Aathmaja
    Age. 13
    I can speak little bite of Korean and Iam studing korean .I will dance and I will sign to and dance to black pink songs

    I am from india

    답글삭제
  13. Name. Aathmaja
    Age. 13
    I can speak little bite of Korean and Iam studing korean .I will dance and I will sign to and dance to black pink songs

    I am from india

    답글삭제
  14. Hello I m Jessica from India . I am 16years old and I really really want to be a K-pop Idol as a rapper and a dancer so I want to apply this audition form. And I can speak a basic Korean.
    I really really love K-pop and korea from biggining.

    답글삭제
  15. Hi I'm Agnes Limjuco I'm from Philippines and I want to be a kpop idol as a singer and rapper then I am 23 years old I hope you notice me

    답글삭제
  16. Hello I am 14 year old Jenna. I am from Texas and as a singer I want to be a KPOP IDOL. I have been practicing singing for 6 years now. My dream is to become a singer, and my inspiration is black pink. They are talented and confident and I want to be like them. Please Notice me!

    안녕하세요 저는 14 살의 제나입니다. 저는 텍사스 출신이고 가수로서 KPOP IDOL이되고 싶습니다. 지금까지 6 년 동안 노래 연습을하고 있습니다. 제 꿈은 가수가되고, 영감은 블랙 핑크입니다. 그들은 재능 있고 자신감이 있으며 나는 그들처럼되고 싶어요. 나에게 주목 해!

    답글삭제
  17. I am Jenna 14 years old*

    답글삭제
  18. I just want to stay alive, and open my eyes to light, remember what love was like
    oh
    remember what love was like (yea)

    take me to the sun, make me sing dance all night, listening to every sound that you make, and it makes me crazy just thinking bout you
    oh (yea)

    remember what love was like, when you stayed the night (yea)

    Hold me in arms tell me how make you better (oh)

    and you say, Baby, your my sweet melody, and your eye's burn brighter than fire, (yea baby like fire)

    remember what love was like x4

    Tell me something i don't know
    tell something i don't know (yea)x2

    Oh

    remember what love was like
    (woah)

    wdyt I wrote it!

    답글삭제
  19. Hello, my name is thanuja and I am from india I want to be a idol. I like do mostly dance. So I want to apply the audition and want to became best dancer.my inspiration lisa one day I want to like her .
    Thank you
    Thanu tou

    답글삭제
  20. Hi I'm jaymieh vargas my email is vargasjaymieh6@gmail.com I know how to sing because I've been singing karaoke in the philippines I'm from Philippines but now I live in new york almost 4 years from now I'm 18 years old I know how to dance me and my twin sister have been dancing since we were kids my sister is paula vargas we want to apply as a duo I tried to apply but it doesn't work though both me and my twin sister is 18 and we both know how to dance and sing my dream is to be a kpop idol because I'm inspired by blackpink and bts please notice me I tried to apply a few times but it says error every time I put my email me and my twin sister can speak English and we sing in english and I am learning korean language I was trying to sing korean songs of blackpink and eyes nose lips from bigbang taeyang I'm going to memorize it I really like this song especially blackpink songs

    답글삭제
  21. What if I got choosen for the close audition will they pay for my flight or do I have to pay for my flight

    답글삭제
  22. Do you receive a auditioness from Philippines?

    답글삭제
  23. In YG audition they says something called 'lab'. What is that? Rao?

    답글삭제
  24. HI . THIS IS OOSHNIKA . I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND I AM FROM INDIA . AS PER MY FAMALY AND FRIEND I AM GREAT DANCER AND SINGER AND SING AND DANCING IS MY PASSION . FOR MY THIS PASSION MY FRINDS SUGGEST ME TO BECOME A IDOL AND I THINK KOREA IS A GREAT PLACE TO BECOME A KPOP IDEAL . BASICALLY I AM A HAPPY , NICE AND JOLLY PERSON AND MY FRIENDS LOVE ME FOR MU JOLLY MOOD . THE DANCE FORM I DACE IS WESTERN DANCE .

    AT LAST I WANT TO TELL THAT I WILL VERY VERY VERY GLAD TO BECOME A KPOP IDEAL . AND ALSO PROVE PEOPLE THAT IF I CAN BE A KPOP IDEAL BY THE HELP , LOVE AND SUPPORT OF MY PARENT , FRIEND AND YG COMPANY PEOPLE THEN THEY CAN DO THING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH

    EMAIL ID - (1) ooshnika1117@gmail.com
    (2) ooshnika.poddar06@gmai
    THE THINGS I AM WORKING ON IS (1) FLEXIBILITY
    (2) RAPPING

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. HI . THIS IS OOSHNIKA . I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND I AM FROM INDIA . AS PER MY FAMALY AND FRIEND I AM GREAT DANCER AND SINGER AND SING AND DANCING IS MY PASSION . FOR MY THIS PASSION MY FRINDS SUGGEST ME TO BECOME A IDOL AND I THINK KOREA IS A GREAT PLACE TO BECOME A KPOP IDEAL . BASICALLY I AM A HAPPY , NICE AND JOLLY PERSON AND MY FRIENDS LOVE ME FOR MY JOLLY MOOD . THE DANCE FORM I DACE IS WESTERN DANCE .

      AT LAST I WANT TO TELL THAT I WILL VERY VERY VERY GLAD TO BECOME A KPOP IDEAL . AND ALSO PROVE PEOPLE THAT IF I CAN BE A KPOP IDEAL BY THE HELP , LOVE AND SUPPORT OF MY PARENT , FRIEND AND YG COMPANY PEOPLE THEN THEY CAN DO THING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH

      EMAIL ID - (1) ooshnika1117@gmail.com
      (2) ooshnika.poddar06@gmai
      THE THINGS I AM WORKING ON IS (1) FLEXIBILITY
      (2) RAPPING

      삭제
  25. I'm ara,14 age ,I just want to know that I have no possport and my mom and dad not support me in my dream become a dancer and singer, now if i passed how can I go 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔plzz help me

    답글삭제
  26. Hi I name is Alana I just wanted to know how old I have to be I am 9 years old almost ten do I have to be 11 because I am watching a movie about YG and it says I can start as young as 11 so do I have to be 11 or 12?

    답글삭제
  27. Also I do not know korean is that one of the qualifications? Please help me.

    답글삭제
  28. Hi its Alana again it is my dream to go to YG I already have a band name picked out and I can sing,dance,and act I just want a time to shine and become famous just like my favorite k-pop group BlackPink.

    답글삭제
  29. Lisa from BlackPink is my insperation

    답글삭제
  30. YG에가는 게 꿈이에요. 이미 밴드 이름을 골라서 노래하고, 춤추고, 연기 할 수 있어요. 제가 제일 좋아하는 K 팝 그룹 블랙 핑크처럼 빛나고 유명해질 시간이 있으면 좋겠어요 BlackPink의 Lisa는 내 삽니다. 안녕하세요, 저는 Alana입니다. 저는 단지 몇 살이되어야하는지 알고 싶었습니다. 저는 9 살 거의 10 살입니다. 저는 YG에 관한 영화를보고 있기 때문에 11 살이되어야하는데 11 살부터 시작할 수 있다고 나와 있습니다. 11 또는 12 여야합니까? 또한 나는 한국어가 자격 중 하나라는 것을 모른다? 제발 도와주세요.

    답글삭제
  31. bruh even if you do online audition, the chance to pass the audition is really low so i don’t recommend doing online because imagine you’re a staff from the company someone is really talented and has much potential but lives far away, while there’s someone who has as much talent and potential as the one that lives far away in front of you. who would you choose?

    답글삭제
  32. Hello Iam Koli Aktar from Bangladesh I am 15 years old i have just one dream to become a kpop idol i can do my best i am good in singing adn dancing so pls give me one chance Thank you YC entertainment

    답글삭제
  33. Hii...im ainam taggu from india...im 17 yrs old...i have only one dream to became a kpop idol.can i chance to become an kpop idol..plzz i do my best...i hope my dream come true

    답글삭제