2015년 8월 5일 수요일

The Fangirl Confession

fangirling
v. 1. the reaction a fangirl has to any mention or sighting of the object of her "affection". These reactions include shortness of breath, fainting, highpitched noises, shaking, fierce head shaking as if in the midst of a seizure, wet panties, endless blog posts, etc. 

2. a gathering of two or more fangirls in which they proceed to waste endless amounts of time ogling, discussing/arguing, stalking, etc. the object of their "affection"
Me being a fangirl started a long time ago, well i'm not really that old, but i knew i had a heart of being a fangirl ever since i could remember. I was a huge fan of Disney ever since i was young, i even saw on my baby book that i was a fan of the movie Lion King; and then i got to the age of technology where internet and computers suddenly existed i got addicted and obsessed with Barbie games online, and that's where i started. Started staring endlessly at the computer screen all day, everyday (until now, lol).
2009 was the year where my korean pop obsession happened. 2ne1 debuted under YG Entertainment and one of the members was my favorite actress in Philippines who disappeared for no reason for 2 years, i sincerely owe sandara my fangirl life. lol. if it wasn't for her i wouldn't given kpop a second look. Never knew i would be into deep with a music genre, but yet here i am still wasting a lot of time for a group that wouldn't be able to see how much i love them, lol. but truthfully, all these years that i became a fan turned into a lifestyle, the obsession became an inspiration that i wanted to work hard that someday i could reach my dreams and I've made really awesome friends around the world that up until now we're still communicating.
Some people would say it's just a waste of time and effort but for me Kpop made me realize my dream and what i really wanted in life and made me who i am as a person. it's hard to explain how and why, maybe the endless times i was infront of the computer screen inspired me, but i really don't know just how music could change one person, but this is who i am and i am not ashamed to say that i listen to music that i don't even understand and changed my entire perspective about life.
the fangirling, etc blog starts now!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기