2015년 8월 6일 목요일

Why i don't want to stan Seventeen

Seventeen (Hangul세븐틴) is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment. The thirteen member group consists of S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. The members of Seventeen are also separated into three different units: Hip-Hop, Vocal, and Performance. The leader of the Hip-Hop unit is S.Coups, while the other members consist of Mingyu, Vernon, and Wonwoo. The members of the Vocal unit are Jeonghan, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan, and their leader Woozi. The Performance unit includes leader Hoshi, Jun, The8, and Dino.


And here's the reason why i don't want to stan them.


I am a Pledis stan ever since i started liking Kpop and i really, really love Pledis' creativeness on their comebacks and debuts, made me want to debut as a part of Happy Pledis. 

After School, with 5 original members with Ah! made me go obsessed on them, i never knew i could like a sexy kpop group, i don't like groups like that but the first group that made me addicted to kpop was them. I liked them because of their strong, sexy concept. What i hate about the concept of the group is the graduation concept, which i still dislike up to this date. My bias, SoYoung, left the group and i don't know who to stan next, i moved on and found another bias to go crazy over which is Bekah, i am a huge fan of her (she noticed me twice on twitter! lol) and she left the group as well.Kahi, the heart and soul of the group, left and that's when i realize i could no longer stan this group. My biases kept on leaving my favorite group and that's why i left the fandom as well. I couldn't take the separation anxiety anymore and it's the first time i cried over a group. After School had huge success because of because of you, and i swear that song is still my jam up to this year. They kept realeasing awesome concept since then, but how could i love the group when one day all of them, one by one will graduate?


After i left being a Playgirlz, i moved on to another girl group from Pledis (again!) which is Hello Venus, another awesome debut by Pledis, i became a huge fan in no time. But guess what, Pledis could no longer support Hello Venus and the 2 members who came from them left the group, it's a big loss considering their leader left. But i still love Hello Venus up to know, i'm still a Hello Cupid. I'm still glad that they get to promote and sing on stage.

Bottomline is i don't want to stan any groups from Pledis anymore. I don't want to cry over a group anymore and i don't want to like a group where everyone is younger than me. lol. Even though i really liked seventeen before they debuted, when hello venus was still on pledis, i really liked them since both group had interactions. My favorite of the group was doyoon, there's no doyoon in the group?? yeah, because he left. lol. he left to pursue acting and he was my bias (and his birthday is today). Seventeen really did have a strong debut, but i'm afraid i cannot stan them because of their company, i'm not going to watch any videos of them or going to know all their names, i'm not going to watch their music videos and listen to their music twice because i might be into deep and i might love them, stan them, cry over them. lol.





look at that face! why are you doing aegyo? respect me. lmao. my new bias from the group, wonwo, who is born on the 96 and i'm a noona. okay then, and why do i have a bias from a group i don't want to stan, who knows i might eat my words. i don't want to stan them i promise! hahahaha



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기